- Team leaders should have their players contact them when registration is complete for their own tracking purposes.
- Players that do not purchase an ABA player membership are not permitted to play in the EBA and thus will be removed from the team roster by administration.
- Once your team has been activated by Edmonton Basketball Association, an email invite will be sent to each player to individually register at EBA.rampregistrations.com
If you do not get an email from the RAMP system, contact your team rep. They will then have to manually send you your team’s registration code.
- Each new player will have to create a new user profile. Returning players can login with your email and password.
- Register to a Team
Choose Your Team: Pick the name of your team as it is written in your email
Choose Family Member: Pick your name or add a family member (if not listed) -> Fill in your personal information
Choose Your Package: Select 2023-24 EBA Registration
Each player will be required to digitally sign the following documents: EBA Code of Conduct, EBA Waiver, Alberta Basketball Waiver and Permissions Form. Check the section stating you are the age of majority.
Upload a Photo and a copy of a government issued ID (mandatory). Only administrative staff of the EBA or ABA will have access to your ID photo.
- Payment Information
Confirm Details – Payment Information: EBA – 2023-24 ABA Membership Year is $15.00. Payments are due by the team’s last seeding round game. Player memberships must be paid via credit card.
- The EBA will be tracking each team’s ABA player membership completion.