EBA AWARDS NIGHT SOCIAL: Will be on Friday April 28 at THE PINT on Whyte Avenue.
ON THIS NIGHT ONLY, prizes will be handed out to the 'A' Side' Playoff Champions in each division. At least ONE (1) member from your team must be there to collect your prize for winning the 'A' side of the playoffs.
This event is open to everyone in our membership plus their friends and family (provided they are 18 years of age or older). Entry is FREE and includes one free drink and 20% of food for every guest that comes.
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!! Do not go onto the gym until 15 minutes before your games if the gym is empty. Our leeway is only 15 minutes (based on the gym being empty.) Obviously if there is a booking before you won’t get on the gym.
BASKETBALLS: EBA is selling Spalding TF-1000 basketballs for $54.00 each. Contact us for purchase & pick up.
SAVILLE PARKING: If you wish to have the parking expanded at the Saville Centre, please fill out this survey. We urge you to pass this on to your teammates. The more people that fill in this survey, the quicker we can push to get this started. Thanks! SAVILLE COMMUNITY SPORTS CENTRE SPONSORSHIP CAMPAIGN: This is for a donation if the players wish to donate and there is a tax receipt issued. Click here for more info
SAVILLE CENTRE ACCESS CARDS: Pre-register online at the RED LINK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.
PICTURE'S FOR THE ACCESS CARDS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN AVAILABLE
SCORE SHEET PROCEDURES: Please have score sheets filled out at least 5 minutes before tip-off, or sooner. Teams should be reminded of their obligation to supply a Score Keeper (Home Team) and Score Clock Operator at all times (Visiting team) at all times. It should not be incumbent of the Officials to chase Teams to have these people at the Score Table.
If a player's name is not on the score sheet BEFORE tip-off, then that player will NOT be allowed to play in that game!!!
1) Please use a regular pen (black or dark blue ink). Lighter colours cannot be read when scaned or faxed. Please set your scanner in dark so once printed we can read it.
2) Both teams are responsible for putting their players on the score sheet BEFORE the start of the game. (This means first and last names). If a player's name is not on the score sheet before the tip-off, that player will not be allowed to play.
3) The winning team is responsible for making sure the Top Line is completed (team names, court number, date of the game, and division).
4) Both teams have the right to comment on a game – submit your issues via email.
5) Once complete, the WINNING TEAM is responsible for faxing/emailing in the score sheet (front) within 2 business days. Completed score sheets may also be dropped off with staff at the front desk of the Saville Centre.
- If these procedures are not followed a $15.00 fine will be assessed.
- Score sheet must be filled out properly by both teams.
- Players with no last name on the score sheet will be considered ineligible.
- If the score sheet is sent in late, the team will lose the 2 points if the game is won.
- Please keep fax transmission slips to prove you sent the fax.
- If emailing, save your sent items; records can be traced through electronic archives. Otherwise an appeal will be denied.
7) Any serious issues arising from the game must be emailed to the Executive Director ASAP.