ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING: Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
Attendance mandatory - 1 representative from each team is required to attend. Details to follow.
*** COVID UPDATE (DECEMBER 29, 2021) ***
Effective December 27 (until January 21):
- Spectators will not be permitted within the facility.
- Only one parent/guardian may escort their child if they require support or guidance to find their designated activity space within our facility. The parent/guardian must leave the facility immediately afterward.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to leave as soon as possible following their activity. Please do not linger in the facility.
- Drop-in capacity will be limited; please ensure space is available before dropping off youth participants.
- All clients (12 years and older) must be fully vaccinated (14 days past 2nd dose) before entering the facility.
- Masks are required at all times, except while engaged in high-intensity activities; coaches are requested to modify activities to allow participants to wear masks as much as possible.
- The information noted in this update is subject to change without notice. We will continue to evaluate and make necessary changes as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
FACILITY Check-In Process - ALL basketball participants will need to report to the designated check-in point at the Saville Centre:
· Please be prepared to show your digital MyHealthRecords QR Code, or a formal letter of exemption from a medical professional.
· Please be prepared to show your government-issued identification, University of Alberta OneCard, or school identification card (ages 12-18).
We are all responsible for ensuring all participants meet the Restrictions Exemption Program expectations as outlined above. The EGBC and the Saville Community Sports Centre reserves the right to conduct random checks of participants associated with our group when using the facility.
We ask for your support and cooperation in the implementation of this process. Above all, we ask for kindness and patience in working with their staff members.
Over the next few weeks, expect that check-in processes may change. Any changes implemented will be done from a safety and efficiency perspective and are intended to better serve all users.
We will continue to update everyone as this continues on and once the process of how to monitor for checking players vaccination statues comes out.
ONLINE TEAM & PLAYER REGISTRATION:
Online registration can now be completed at EBA.rampregistrations.com. Team registration needs to be completed for player registration.
WARNING - PAID PARKING STILL IN EFFECT:
Please be advised that the U of A has installed paid parking stalls in the first few rows of the parking lot near the entrance of the Saville Centre. Please be aware of where you are parking as to avoid a fine.
EBA is selling Spalding TF-1000 basketballs for $58.00 each.
Replacement Score books are $10.00.
Contact us for purchase & pick up.