ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!!
1. To be eligible for playoffs, all registered players must play in a minimum of 2 round robin games.
2. Do not go onto the gym until 15 minutes before your games if the gym is empty. Our leeway is only 15 minutes (based on the gym being empty.) Obviously if there is a booking before you won’t get on the gym.
3. No music or portable sound systems are allowed in gymnasiums.
4. NO STREET SHOES ARE ALLOWED ON THE COURTS AT THE SAVILLE CENTRE!!! Please keep the floors clean!
5. The gymnasium exit doors are now alarmed. Do not open the exit doors in courts 5, 6 and the Competition Gym (courts 10, 11 & 12). If you do the alarms will go off and it disrupts everyone in the facility. Please notify your teammates and fans!
6. CAPTAINS - We have established a new policy this season: At each game, each team will nominate/elect one player to act as captain. Only this player will be allowed to communicate with the officials before, during and after the game. This captain will also be accountable for the actions of his/her teammates and fans during and after the game. This player needs to introduce him/herself to the officials BEFORE the start of the game.
7. ZERO-TOLERANCE - The league will maintain its suspension policy with the addition of a zero-tolerance policy for disqualifications and referee abuse post game.
EDMONTON BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
EDMONTON'S LARGEST ADULT MEN & WOMEN RECREATIONAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE
REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION: