ATTENTION TEAM REPS:
1. All games must have a winner. Overtime is 5 minutes, stop time. Team fouls carry over from the 4th quartre and each team will have only one time out to use. The winning team is responsible for submitting the score sheet to the Executive Director.
2. Players must have played 2 games to be eligibile for playoffs.
3. AWARDS NIGHT: Saturday, April 18 at the Pint on Whyte from 5:00pm to 7:30pm - Prizes for the winners of 'A Side' draws
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!!!
1. Do not go onto the gym until 15 minutes before your games if the gym is empty. Our leeway is only 15 minutes (based on the gym being empty.) Obviously if there is a booking before you won’t get on the gym.
2. No music or portable sound systems are allowed in gymnasiums.
3. Please do not wear street shoes on the gym floors! Please keep the floors clean!
4. Please bring photo I.D. to all games in case of eligibility checks.
EDMONTON BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION
EDMONTON'S LARGEST ADULT MEN & WOMEN RECREATIONAL BASKETBALL LEAGUE