SCORE SHEET PROCEDURES
1) Please use a regular pen (black or dark blue ink). Lighter colours cannot be read when scaned or faxed. Please set your scanner in dark so once printed we can read it.
2) Both teams are responsible for putting their players on the score sheet BEFORE the start of the game. (This means first and last names).
3) The winning team is responsible for making sure the Top Line is completed (team names, court number, date of the game, and division).
4) The winning team must add up players points on BOTH teams, not just their own.
5) Both teams have the right to comment on a game – submit your issues via email.
6) Once complete, the WINNING TEAM is responsible for faxing/emailing in the score sheet (front) within 2 business days. Completed score sheets may also be dropped off with staff at the front desk of the Saville Centre.
- If these procedures are not followed a $15.00 fine will be assessed.
- Score sheet must be filled out properly by both teams.
- Players with no last name on the score sheet will be considered ineligible.
- If the score sheet is sent in late, the team will lose the 2 points if the game is won.
- Please keep fax transmission slips to prove you sent the fax.
- If emailing, save your sent items; records can be traced through electronic archives. Otherwise an appeal will be denied.
8) Any serious issues arising from the game must be emailed to the Executive Director ASAP.